14.0 for Android-- GPS Vehicle Tracking System is developed by Bonrix Software Systems and the latest version of GPS Vehicle Tracking System 14.0 was updated on Jun 28, 2016. GPS Vehicle Tracking System is in the category of Maps & Navigation. You can check all apps from the developer of GPS Vehicle Tracking System and find 6 alternative apps to GPS Vehicle Tracking System on Android. Currently this app is for free. This app can be downloaded on Android 2.2+ from APKFab or Google Play. All APK / XAPK files on APKFab.com are original and 100% safe with fast download.
-- GPS Vehicle Tracking System application gives access to client to show their Devices live location on Google Map in Android Mobile.
-- Real Time Tracking shows the exact location of Vehicle on the Google Map and also provide all the detail description of Moving, Stopped, Idle and Disconnected Vehicle
-- View Plot indicate path Start Journey to End Journey and flag should be set on Start to End
-- Device list selection to show on Map.(Hide/Show).
-- Selection of Refresh Rate to show Devices on Map.
-- Selection of Map View(Normal/Sattelite).
Bonrix Software Systems, Ahmedabad (Gujarat) - INDIA
+91 94260 45500 | +91 63524 45500 | +91 94290 45500
www.bonrix.co.in | www.bonrix.net | www.bonrix.in
- Real-time tracking: The app provides real-time tracking of the device's location on Google Maps, allowing users to view the exact location of the vehicle.
- Detail description of vehicle status: The app also provides detailed information about the vehicle's status, including moving, stopped, idle, and disconnected.
- View plot: The app displays the path taken by the vehicle from start to end, with a flag indicating the start and end points of the journey.
- Device list selection: Users can choose which devices they want to view on the map, and can hide or show the device list as needed.
- Refresh rate selection: Users can select the refresh rate for displaying devices on the map, allowing them to customize how frequently the app updates the vehicle's location.
- Map view selection: Users can choose between a normal map view and a satellite view to see the vehicle's location.