Fees & Subscription Charges Collection using BHIM UPIUsing in School, Colleges, Gym, Library & Coaching Classes etc.
Collect Fees & Subscription Charges by Using BHIM UPI with 0 % Payment Collection Charges.
Pay using Your Favourite UPI app.
Bonrix Software Systems, Ahmedabad (Gujarat) - INDIA
+91 94260 45500 | +91 63524 45500 | +91 94290 45500
http://feescollection.bonrix.in | www.bonrix.net
- Yes, it is possible to collect fees and subscription charges using BHIM UPI in schools, colleges, gyms, libraries, coaching classes, and other institutions.
- BHIM UPI is a fast, secure, and convenient payment method that allows users to make digital transactions using their mobile phones.
- To collect fees and subscription charges using BHIM UPI, the institution will need to have a BHIM UPI ID or virtual payment address (VPA) that can be shared with students or customers.
- The institution can then ask the students or customers to make payments using their preferred UPI app and the institution's UPI ID.
- There are no payment collection charges for using BHIM UPI, which makes it a cost-effective solution for institutions.
- Additionally, BHIM UPI transactions are processed in real-time, which means that the institution can receive payments instantly.
- To get started with BHIM UPI, the institution will need to register with a BHIM UPI-enabled bank and obtain a unique UPI ID or VPA. Once registered, the institution can promote BHIM UPI as a payment option to students or customers and provide them with the necessary payment details.